Pages

11.29.2011

The Struggle.


Welcome to The Struggle.
Where ramen noodles are lunch and dinner.
Whats for breakfast you ask? Real niggas don't eat breakfast.
We are too fake busy plotting on a way to come up in the world.
As I whip the pot cooking these noodles like the boss I am. I see the commercial for the new iphone.
Its now that I realize that I'm a piece of shit. Ive been selling myself short all this time.
All this time I been applying for jobs that I have no business applying to.
Buying weed from the nigga who's guaranteed to have the doo-doo brown.
Looking for love in hopeless places.

 Struggle.

I started reading up on alot of dope shit.
No im lying, I watched youtube videos of interviews of people who are established and wealthy.
I never felt like shit while being so inspired at the same time.
Hearing these stories of people coming from nothing and how they did it.
From that moment on I was determined to get out the struggle and get millions.
I told myself I will be fake famous.
With all the ways to bring in big income why not take advantage of it?

"Sheeeiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt" - Sen. Clay Davis

I might be getting ahead of myself, but so what?
This what the American dream is all about.
Strug-Life is in full effect, But we gonna get thru this. I know we can.

Like the almighty Beanie Sigel said
"Play ya cards, go against all odds, shoot for tha moon, if you miss, you still amongst those stars"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Us On Twitter !

Instagram Flicks