Pages

5.30.2012

New Video ! Joey BadA$$ - Hardknock

"One day I'm tryna have a wife and kids, So I just can't live my life like this... And I ain't tryna learn what lifeless is, So I just can't live my life like this..."
Now I just got put on to Joey today by my fellow admin @GualaSmokinLaLa and his words were "He's bringin' dat 90s feel back". I was skeptical but I have been a converter after watching the vid. Flow is like a mix between a 90's Reasonable Doubt Jigga with some Illmatic Nas, and a sprinkle of Mos Def just for flavor. Raised in Brooklyn he tells a vivid story of the life many young teens live everyday, life a the struggle With this featured video being shown on WSHH, there's no doubt we'll being hearing more from him.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Us On Twitter !

Instagram Flicks