Pages

12.28.2011

Fuck Jordans


Is this what matters?

Its been brought to my attention that shit recently got real.
Me being the ignorant embracing coon I like to portray myself to be. I wanted to know more.
It turns out a young man was killed over a pair of jordans.
Jordans!? Fucking Jordans!?

Fuck Jordans.

Michael Jordan is treating all of you like relapsing fiends. "But you got them new jays tho"
So you got a crazy sneaker collection. In your small ass room in your mothers house.
Is this what your life is all about?
Somehow I blame the media for this.

Smh.

The Irony.


 I respect this.

They started selling at midnight. This picture was taken at 11:45 pm

Chuck Taylors > Jordans
I'll never understand the sneaker head movement, I dont want to either. I like women.
Niggas killing over jordans and candybars.
2012 is going to be the realest year ever.


1 comments:

  1. Everyone loves what you guys are up too.
    This type of clever work and reporting! Keep up the terrific works guys I've incorporated you guys to blogroll.

    My homepage Its About Time Grindstone Mattseh

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow Us On Twitter !

Instagram Flicks