Pages

12.29.2011

New Years Eve Playlist

The time is upon us people. The beginning of the end. New Years Eve.
   The realest day of the year.
I plan on bringing in 2012 under the influence of Ecstasy, Alcohol, Weed and Beautiful Women.
But for all this to be perfect you need the right music. Im here to help you with that.
Each one of these songs should be played at least 14 times. Trust me.

This put you right in the mood to not give a fuck.
Perfect to start off the night.


Its something about this song that gets people all riled up. 
Either way, Im throwing 9 shots back as soon as it comes on.

If I hear this song and I'm offered a line of coke. I might do it.
Word to Mick Jagger.

Hell Yea. Fuckin Right

 Can never go wrong with this.
When This comes on make sure you roll the perfect dutch filled with your best weed.


If I hear this song and I'm offered a line of coke. Imma do it.
YOLO.



After getting some head from the chick you been on all night.
This is what you wanna hear.
*Does Jeezy Win Dance*


Its 5:24AM January 1st 2012.
Here I am with no fucks to give.
This is the song I wanna hear.

Happy New Years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Us On Twitter !

Instagram Flicks