Pages

3.27.2012

Better Get You Some Money

 

"Being Dead Broke Is The Root Of All Evil" - Malcolm X

Niggas don't even know how dope that line is.
When you not getting money, you're thinking of ways to get money. 
You either looking for jobs or looking for people to rob.
When you broke you are a totally different person. Well I Know I am.
I didn't even wanna come outside if my pockets were empty. 
Bag a bitch? For What? NIGGA IM BROKE!!
This was(is) my mentality. 
Its not that i couldn't bag the bitch and just be the scumbag nigga she talk about to her friends.
Its not that I couldn't go outside and chill on the corner with the other degenerates.
But no, I got a dream, I got goals to meet.
Money really opens up many doors to opportunity.
Dont get it twisted tho.
Happiness > Money
If you was depressed wthout money, wont shit change when you get it.
You have to be in a good place mentally.

Moral of the story is its not about the money..... but it is.

Go get you some.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Us On Twitter !

Instagram Flicks