Pages

10.18.2012

New Music Day ! - (Featuring Meek Millz, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, and More)

"Today was a good day..."
And it is a good day for hip hop heads. As I did my daily rounds, gathering up all the new music I can find for ya'll I see that we have been flooded by musical greatness today. It's not everyday where we get hit up inside our heads with new sh-t, but today tells a different story. Drake, Meek, Kendrick and more have been hard at work it looks like, and I didn't feel like making a post for each (lazy sh-t), but I will list the track and theirs names so you can be more properly introduced..

Listen/Download Below...

Kendrick Lamar ft. Drake - Poetic Justice

Kendrick Lamar - Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe


Gucci Mane ft. Rick Ross - Headshots


Gucci Mane ft. Meek Mill - Get Money N-gga

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Us On Twitter !

Instagram Flicks