Pages

11.17.2012

Movie Night ! 007 Skyall


"Once you watch the opening 5 minutes of this movie you WILL be hooked.."

Now mind you, I'm not a big movie person. I refuse to go pay for a movie ticket when I know I can view any movie I want, with this man created invention called Google. But after watching this shit, the thought of considering to go out and watch it in theaters might have oh so gently grazed against my brain. This shit had a n-gga waiting to see Bond f-ck some sh-t up, so follow the directions below, tell your boo to roll up and get the munchies on deck, kick back and enjoy...

1. Click the link>>007<<
2. Click the "x" on the small advertisement box that pops up
3. Plug in your HDMI cord from your laptop to your flat screen (optional)
4. Click play on the big black box.
5The quality is actually pretty great for a net movie so I should hear no f-ckin complaints !
5. Enjoy ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Us On Twitter !

Instagram Flicks